New Gilliom Tool Yahoo Users Group!


UPDATE: In October 2019, Yahoo announced that, in December 14, 2019, all content that had been posted to Yahoo Groups would be deleted.


A few weeks ago I got an email from a fellow named Harry, who wanted to invite me to join a new Yahoo group that he just started dedicated to Gilliom tools! I thought, what the heck, so I joined. Now, I don't know if you are a member of a Yahoo Group, but I'm a member of 33 of them, and when you join a group one of the options that you get to choose from is if you want to receive every message as an individual email or a daily digest. Knowing that there wouldn't be much action I clicked the individual email box and submitted my membership request. Harry welcomed me and said that along with the owner of Gilliom tools, Roger, the group was now up to three members! Well, that was then... two weeks later the group now had 55 members and as of this evening I've switched my profile to daily digest! What an awesome start Harry!

Please join in at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Gilliombuilders