Another Gil-Bilt 10" Tilting Tablesaw built from a kit

I found another email lost in my inbox with a great photo and details of a homemade 10" tilting blade table saw built from Gilliom MFG plans and Gil-Bilt components. 


Scott…saw your blog about Gil-Bilt …enjoyed reading the articles! 

I’ve got my Dad’s table saw which he built back in the early fifties (he actually used it to build his first house I remember him telling me)….he used solid oak for the top, and has held up well over the years.  Matter of fact,  I still use the saw to this day…works great! (see attached picture you can use if you’d like)

Did you ever get current contact information for Rodger or Gilliom Mfg, or does it no longer exist?  I know the 500 Boone’s Lick address is no longer valid, as there’s some law firm there now.

I’d like to get a set of original Table Saw plans, as well their catalog, as I’m thinking of building some of their other tools to pass down to my kids and grandkids someday.

Thanks for any info.
Bob Schuster
Olathe, KS

So glad to hear she is still performing well and thanks for sharing!  Scott